1. Unless otherwise specified, competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Tune of the Day, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant competition.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the winner will be decided by the Tune of the Day staff in accordance with the closing date specified on the Specific Competition Page. Winners will be notified within the time period advised on the Specific Competition Page.
3. Tune of the Day reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
4. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants license Tune of the Day a worldwide royalty-free perpetual license to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
5. Tune of the Day will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Tune of the Day takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions are invalid.
7. Prizes are not transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
8. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes by Tune of the Day in any and all media.
10. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Competitions, Tune of the Day, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL stating for which competition you would like winner’s details.
11. Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Tune of the Day reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our or our partners’ discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
13. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Tune of the Day or its employees, Tune of the Day will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
14. Competition rules published in Tune of the Day or website form part of these rules.
15. In the event that part of the prize needs to be canceled there will be no equivalent value prize offered in return.
16. All prizes are administered by our partners and arrangements for their distribution or orchestration will be made by them.